Welcome to Opticut Technologies
Opticut Technologies designs and manufactures precision made computerized cutting, bending, and notching equipment for the Window & Door and other manufacturing sectors. Whether it’s equipment for specific tasks or customized end-to-end manufacturing software solutions, we build in the same high level of quality and customer support into everything we deliver.
We also develop customized machines and software to address client-specific needs.
- VBS 3000, designed to bend vinyl extrusion and create any type or style of arched window;
- RTS1000, a manual round top cut off saw to cut the precise angles for the bent shapes and the straight pieces all in a single set up;
- OptiStop Max, an automatic cutting system with machining centre and material optimization, for a wide variety of manufacturing functions;
- OptiFly, a flying shear/cutoff system for roll forming or extrusion operations allowing for custom lengths modified on the fly from a cutting list.
- AutoWinGrid, an automated system to cut, notch and optimize grid, spacer and screen bars;
- Opti-Mark, a laser engraving system for uniquely identifying glass sealed units;
- Opti-Rulr, a digital measuring system to read and keep track of lengths for cutting on the automatic length stop;
- DaVinci Works in the Cloud — Web based Estimating / Order Entry front end for the Davinci Works program with individual calendars , special shape template.
- DaVinci Works for “Your Company” — a comprehensive modular package that allows input of detailed Estimates and Orders through Material Breakdown to Shipping and Invoicing with barcode capability.
- DaVinci Works GridLock Program — designed as a tool to simplify the design and fabrication of windows with more complex grill and shape configurations.
- Special Shapes Calculator — a web based program to assist in the calculations of cut lengths and cut angles for simple geometric shapes.